- Cleaning - brush gently. Add a few drops of oil (any wood or mineral oil or beeswax will do) to a cloth and wipe the body and handle gently, avoiding the leather parts.
- Storage - keep in a dry place. If stored in a humid place, mold (fungus) tends to appear. This is normal since it is a natural material. If this happens bring your bag to a dry place and wait 2 to 3 days. Then remove the mold (fungus) by brushing it gently.
- Colours - prevent colour transfer to your clothes by avoiding contact with light colours. The loss of colour may be more intense during the first few uses but slowly the colour loss reduces. Should it stain your clothes, note that it can be easily removed with regular washing.
- Customized Leather Tag - maintain with a transparent polish and a soft cloth.
- Dry cleaning is highly recommended.
- If cleaned in a washing machine, select a cold water wash program only.
- The cushion cover should never be dried in a dryer, since it will shrink and weaken the wool fibers. Dry in the shade only.